The redesigned W3C WAI website makes it easier to get information to help you improve web accessibility. The visual design, information architecture, navigation, and overall user experience is all new. Planned Changes and Known IssuesThe redesign makes it easier to skim pages, read content, find specific information, and discover new resources. It's also easier for the community to be involved in improving resources. Much of the content is revised. We plan to revise more content in the coming months.
Planned change: Visual design enhancements - more graphics, more color.
Known issue: Some pages in the old design do not redirect to the new design. (Some are not in the new design, and we'll be adding information on those.)
Known issue: expand-collapse buttons in NVDA
Several minor tweaks listed as Issues in GitHub
- Tinkercad: 3D Printing - December 14, 2018
- » Amazon Echo Controlled Wheelchair Bob’s Electronics Projects - December 5, 2018
- Clicker Apps for Chromebook - December 3, 2018
- Sensory-Friendly Santa 2018 - November 29, 2018
- Educator Toolkit | Using Educational Technology — 21st Century Supports for English Learners – Office of Educational Technology - November 26, 2018