AL | AK | AR | AZ | CA | CO | CT | DE | GA | FL | HI | IA | ID | IL | IN | KS | KY | LA | MA | MD | ME | MI | MN | MO | MS | MT | NC | ND | NE | NH | NJ | NM | NY | NV | OH | OK | OR | PA | PR | SC | SD | TN | TX | UT | VA | VT | WA | WI | WV | WYSource: Santa welcomes children of all ages and abilities! Autism Speaks is thrilled to be partnering with Cherry Hill Programs again this holiday season to provide sensory-friendly Santa Experiences for families across the country!All families with children with autism and other special needs can enjoy the time-honored tradition of a visit with Santa, in a more subdued and calm environment. Visit the links below to locate a Cherry Hill Programs Santa Photo Experience in your region. Sensory-friendly Santa events are free and keepsake photo packages will be available for purchase. Please RSVP to reserve your spot today! Sensory-Friendly Santa 2018
To reserve a spot for a location in CANADA, please click here.
- Tinkercad: 3D Printing - December 14, 2018
- » Amazon Echo Controlled Wheelchair Bob’s Electronics Projects - December 5, 2018
- Clicker Apps for Chromebook - December 3, 2018
- Sensory-Friendly Santa 2018 - November 29, 2018
- Educator Toolkit | Using Educational Technology — 21st Century Supports for English Learners – Office of Educational Technology - November 26, 2018